Information on the processing of personal data
We inform you that the personal data collected through the website www.marcegaglia.com (the “Data”) will be processed in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
The following information is provided in relation to this processing.
The Data Controller for the processing of the data collected is MARFIN S.r.l. with registered office in Gazoldo degli Ippoliti, Mantova, VAT no. and tax code 01477070203 (the “Data Controller”).
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
With users’ express and specific consent, the Data will be processed in order to send them promotional and advertising material concerning Marcegaglia Group products via newsletters. The provision of this Data is necessary to complete newsletter-abonnieren and to use the newsletter service. Hence, if users refuse, they will not be able to receive the Marcegaglia Group’s newsletters.
Users can still cancel their subscription to the newsletter service at any time, by following the procedure indicated in each newsletter or by sending a specific request to the Data Controller using the details listed in the „Contacts“ section.
The Data is only processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and, in any case, no later than 24 months from collection.
The Data Recipients will be:
- specifical designated employees of the Data Controller’s commercial, production and administration area, who operate under the Data Controller’s authority;
- Martin S.r.l., a company belonging to the Marcegaglia Group, duly appointed as data processor;
- communication agencies, duly appointed as data processors.
The Data is not expected to be disclosed.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- obtain confirmation of the Data’s existence;
- find out the purpose of processing, the recipients and the retention period;
- obtain rectification or erasure or, where applicable, limitation of processing;
- object to the processing;
- receive, where applicable, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, any Data provided to the Data Controller, and transmit this Data to another data controller without hindrance from the Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
To exercise the rights referred to in letters from a. to e. above, users can contact the Data Controller at the following addresses:
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ordinary postal address: MARFIN S.r.l. – Via Bresciani, 16 • 46040 Gazoldo degli Ippoliti, Mantova – Italy
Information updated on 22/05/18